Grandeur, size and space.
You will love the features presented in the three levels of architectural design unique to this wonderful home on the prestigious Robina Island. Lavishly styled with wide water views across the Robina Lake – this is a ‘standout’ property.
With limitless ways to utilise the size and space – there is abundant room for your large, growing or extended family. You could even have a his and her home office, your own private gym, or if you are into astronomy, you have own private observatory on the third level.
The large open plan kitchen with granite benches will help you entertain on a large scale as there is no shortage of space.
An opulent cathedral ceiling entry, sunken lounge downstairs, rumpus room and lounge upstairs, separate dining, meals and TV area are only a few of the standout features of this home.
Enjoy the outdoor lifestyle with the elevated spa overlooking the water with good size swimming pool on the lower level. Plenty of covered outdoor space and yard all over looking the widespread waterway.
The features are endless:
• Master bedroom with ensuite & spa – double vanity, double shower separate powder room, views to Broadbeach – balcony access
• 5 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms in total – 2 bedrooms with ensuties – 3 bedrooms with 2 way bathrooms
• Upstairs Rumpus/novelty room with balcony access
• Sweeping upstairs balconies with Broadbeach highrise views
• 2 lounge rooms, rumpus or that you could utilize as another bedroom if you need
• Downstairs bedroom has a 2 way bathroom and access to a home office/study
• Views across the Robina lake from the downstairs living area
• The observatory with the spiral staircase access has views to the Surfers Paradise skyline – enjoy the star gazing and sky watching for hours on end.
• All bathrooms are spacious
• Fully tiled pool and spa
• Good size laundry with the laundry chute
• Air Conditioners throughout
• Easy maintained yard and garden
• Double garage with storage space plus one single garage
• Electric gates
• Freshly painted externally
• Plenty of birdlife to enjoy
• Cul-de-sac court with centre street parking
• Approx. 85 squares in total on a 1007 m2 block.
Robina Island is a private, vastly sought after exclusive niche pocket of quality homes. Come and see you won’t be disappointed.
© 2018 - 2022 Robina. Website by MultiArray.