39 Whiteash Road, Bonogin QLD
Serene, Quiet and Private
Enjoy a peaceful and tranquil lifestyle in your own acreage haven.
Thoughtfully designed to cater for today’s ‘family lifestyle’ with 5 big bedrooms, a generous kitchen and breakfast bar with potential space allocated to create a butlers pantry for the home chef together with plenty of space inside & out.
Entertain family & friends with abundant outdoor living space, gather around the hand crafted built in BBQ kitchen, bar and a newly built pool.
All this with a natural bush land setting as your backdrop.
This home is fully and fenced and private with great street appeal in a niche cul-de-sac on over ¾ acre in sought after Bonogin.
Some of the features include:
• 5 good sized bedrooms
• 3 way bathroom with an extra vanity
• Master bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Private parents retreat by the pool
• BBQ pavilion with fridge, sink, timber bench tops
• Ample fenced space for the kids and trampoline and the family pets
• Double garage with internal access
• Large machinery shed and garage
• Plenty of extra room for the boat, caravan, trailer and etc
• Covered clothes line area
• Natural bush surroundings
• Only minutes to town
• School buses in the area
• Minutes to Somerset College and Clover Hill
• Local street shop close by
• 3219 m2 block
All this in the heart of the Bonogin village. Where size, space and nature count