You will love the indoor and outdoor lifestyle this superbly designed, craftsman built home will offer you and your family. Beautifully presented this quality home provides all you could want in a home in an atmosphere of peace and tranquility.
A centrally located, superbly equipped, granite kitchen adjoins the ample living areas that flow outside to the outdoor dining and pool areas all overlooking the Robina Woods golf course.
Situated in one of Robinas’ most sought-after locations the home also includes 9 foot ceilings, an oversize garage a unique outdoor barbecue cooking area and many other features only an inspection will reveal.
The Lot (332) is 826m2 and is located in a quiet street with no passing traffic and backs onto the 3rd fairway of the Robina Woods golf course.
The house is an open plan rendered brick construction (approx 300m2) with a Colorbond roof and comprising of 3x double bedrooms, study (office built in), bathroom & powder room (with storage), plus outdoor entertainment area under roofline and a 3x car garage (2 car parking plus built in workshop/storage with an automated door.
Main bedroom has ensuite with double spa bath, separate toilet and walk in robe (built in draws and hanging space). Built in mirrored robes to other 2 bedrooms.
• Steel frame construction and fully insulated
• 9ft ceilings throughout
• LED lights fitted throughout including outside spotlights, LED garden lights at rear
• Tinted glass throughout and fully security screened
• Alarm system installed
• Two pac white kitchen cupboards with granite bench tops and walk in pantry
• 90cm gas cook top and oven
• Built in dishwasher
• Large laundry with ample cupboard space
• Reverse cycle air conditioning (3 units)
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and family room
• Shutters or blinds fitted to all rooms
• 2.2KW (12 panel) solar electricity system installed, plus power monitor
• In ground pool (6m x 3m), pebble with sand filter and inline chlorinator
• Clear panel safety fence installed (council certified)
• Outdoor all weather BBQ area (Bali Hut) with built in gas bayonet fitting
• Landscaped rear garden with two private sitting areas overlooking the Robina Woods golf course
• Automated irrigation system for entire garden/lawn installed
• Artificial grass laid in backyard
• 3m x 2m Colorbond shed
• Colorbond fencing on both sides with lockable self-closing gates securing access to both sides
The house was entered by QLD Steel Homes in the 2002 QLD Home of the Year.
© 2018 - 2022 Robina. Website by MultiArray.