2/3 Washington Court, Varsity Lakes QLD
Surf, Sea and Sand is the theme behind this modern and timeless property. Designed to reflect the relaxed beachy lifestyle of the Gold Coast located on the wide water of Lake Orr.
Stylish in character there has been no expense spared with extensive use of stone throughout the interior, timber framed bifold doors to take advantage of the magic views, polished tiled floors, timber stair case are but a few of the quality features this wonderful property boasts.
The modern kitchen with portal windows for extra natural light and bulk head with downlights has plenty of bench and cupboard space overlooking the water views making the kitchen a pleasant environment to prepare the family meals.
The opulent master bedroom has an open plan ensuite with a spa bath overlooking the water views plus a separate seamless glass shower, powder room, floor to ceiling tiles & double vanity.
Enjoy the outdoor covered area overlooking the pool which is on the lower level. Take advantage of the pontoon and waterfront lifestyle and launch the surf ski for an early morning paddle.
The weekends are full of water activity to entertain with the sail boats and bird life right at your doorstep.
With many other features, this property is a must on your open home list this weekend.
• Cedarwood timber shutters throughout
• Entry statement with large feature window
• Ducted air conditioning
* Extra powder room downstairs
• Timber decking surrounding the pool area
• Wine storage cupboard
• 4th Bedroom or study downstairs
• Extra powder room
• Large laundry with cupboard space
• High ceilings in the dining and lounge area
• Shared insurance only
• Views through to Broadbeach
• Floating Pontoon
• Double garage with internal access
• Remote security gate
• Easy access to the Robina Town Centre and Pacific Fair
• Varsity Lakes Primary and High School catchment
• Minutes to bond University
Open to view this weekend, you can contact me anytime for further information.
Open for Inspection
Sat 18 Jul, 12:00pm - 12:30pm