1/32 Heights Drive, Robina QLD
THINKING OF DOWNSIZING!!
This stand out and very well designed duplex boasts the ambience of high ceilings, 3 bedrooms plus a study/4th bedroom, a convenient versatile room which has timber flooring and could be used as an extra tv room or whatever you may choose. This versatile room also has 2 stacker sliding doors which can be opened up to the outside living space.
The modern kitchen plus dining room and the sunken lounge room help to make this property unique.
Outside we have room enough to create a private BBQ area with yard enough for a small favourite pet.
You’ll love the opportunity to live the easy life with a low maintenance property with plenty of size and diversity, niched perfectly in the hub of Robina.
• Modern entry with a timber and glass front door
• Master bedroom with robe through to the ensuite
• Master bathroom with bath and skylight
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Great street appeal
• Security entry
• Good size laundry
• Double garage with internal entry
• Within walking distance to local shops, cafes, local restaurants
• Robina Town Centre is only a mins walk away
• Bunnings around the corner
• Close to Newsagency, bakery, small convenience grocer, Health shop
• Short drive to Robina’s private and public hospital
Google map this address to see the great location and the proximity to the local shops and the Robina Town Centre.
Don’t miss out - see it before it’s sold
'Book your private inspection online by clicking the 'External Link' below.
Open for Inspection
Sun 19 Jul, 11:00am - 11:30am